- At BODY TORQUE we stand behind our products. Please refer to the Product Guarantee and Returns page of this website. There are, however, also some obligations on you that you should be aware of:
- All orders for the sale of goods are accepted according to the terms and conditions below, and BODY TORQUE will supply the goods to you on these terms and conditions. By ordering an item from BODY TORQUE, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions. BODY TORQUE may amend these terms and conditions at any time, and any such amendment will be effective immediately. Your rights as a consumer under the Trade Practices Act are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that all web site purchases are concluded in the State of Victoria, Australia, and as such are governed by the laws of the State Victoria.
- You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency on any product or service ordered by you from BODY TORQUE.
- If the quality of our garment(s) does not meet your expectations we will either repair the garment(s), replace the garment(s) or give you a full refund at our discretion.
- If we send you something that you didn't order, send you the wrong thing, or sell you something that doesn't match its description, we will exchange it for the correct item, or give you a full refund at our discretion.
Retail Clothing Customers
- If payment is due and is not paid within 60 days of the due date, BODY TORQUE may refuse to fulfil any other outstanding orders for you and in addition reserves the right to charge interest on any outstanding amount at the rate of 1.5% per month.
- We accept the return of all unused retail garments with the original tags in place and within 14 days of receiving the product and will exchange the garment or we will refund your money at your discretion.
Commemorative Event Clothing
- Payment is required in full prior to dispatch.
- We will not accept the return of garments after the event date unless the garments are defective. Terms and conditions are agreed upon with the event organiser prior to the event. If there is any defect we will replace the garment at our discretion.
- Any other issue for example sizing is subject to each individual taking responsibility in being sized correctly and ordering from our size chart provided. Please note sizing is very personal, with some of our clients preferring a tight fit as opposed to other clients preferring a looser fit. We aim to be as descriptive as possible for you to select an accurate size according to your preference.
Custom Clothing Customers
- If garments are defective we require notification within 7 days of receiving the product to assess and work out a solution if required.
- The fee for design services includes up to two hours of design work and we reserve the right to charge additional fees for designs alterations after the third mockup. Upon acceptance of this final proof no further changes can be made. Additional charges will apply if you require a logo created or redrawn, or if the appropriate logo format is not submitted.
- Any designs and artwork provided to you by BODY TORQUE are the property of BODY TORQUE and you are not permitted to use these designs without our prior written consent for any purpose whatsoever including the provision of these designs to other custom clothing manufacturers.
- Approval of the Design/s and order quantities for each size must be signed and confirmed before we commence manufacturing. Exercise care in signing off on your garments as orders cannot be changed after sign off and you are liable for the full payment on sign off.
- When you approve your order you are also approving the colours. If precise matching of colours is required we recommend that you request a sample of printed fabric before final approval. There is a standard charge per item for this service.
- BODY TORQUE requires payment of 50% of the order value before commencement of manufacture and requires the remaining 50% prior to dispatch of the garments.
- BODY TORQUE reserves the right to sell or destroy garments that are rejected by you or that have not been paid for within 60 days of manufacture.
- You warrant that you solely own or have the permission of the registered owner to use any logos incorporated in the garment designs.
- The BODY TORQUE logo will be visible on the outside of the garment.
- BODY TORQUE reserves the right to use images of custom garments in the promotion and advertising of its business.
- We do not accept returns on custom garments due to incorrect size being ordered. Sample garments can be requested and size charts are available to assist in ordering your correct size.
- 'No minimum orders' does not apply to socks (minimum order quantity 20 pairs) or cycling caps (minimum order quantity 10). For all other garments, surcharges apply to Minimum Orders under 5 pcs per garment. For single garments a 100% surcharge applies. For 2 to 4 garments a 50% surcharge applies.
Private Team Portals
Once your order portal is setup, the portal will be password protected. All reasonable steps are taken to protect the security of the personal information held, be it stored in electronic or hard copy form. As we value your privacy we will not give or sell your personal information to any other company for use in its marketing or solicitation. Our site employs Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) to encrypt your information and help make sure that only you and Body Torque ever see it. In any instance where you suspect fraud, you need to immediately contact your credit card company, many of which now provide online guarantee. Body Torque will never ask for your credit cards pin number during the checkout process.
There is an initial non-refundable administration, processing and handling charge of $150 for setting up your private ordering portal.
Pricing is based on the quantity ordered in line with our ordering breakdown. Please request a quote for an outline of our rates.
There will be an adjustment fee if the agreed upon quantity is not attained.
An optional Payment Plan is available and can be organised to your requirements with prior consultation. Payments can be made by PayPal, EFT or Credit Card. Talk with us to discuss the details for a streamlined ordering and delivery process that’s quick and easy.
Minimum total order requirement
Most custom items at Body Torque carry a minimum of 5 units per style and 20 units for socks. If the minimum isn’t achieved then the order will close and simply cancel. When an order is cancelled the Team Order Portal will not process any payments.
Quoted turnaround for the Team Order Portal is 4-6 weeks from the ‘Team Portal’ closing date you chose (i.e.> Order by the 1st Jan and receive by the 15th Feb). It is the Team manager or organisers responsibility to make the team aware of the turnaround time so they order accordingly.
Delivery can be to one location or many locations: If you choose to have your order bulk shipped to one or more corporate locations, we will quote you on the Processing and Handling Fee (includes freight) once the locations are advised and the weight of each shipment is known. If we deliver to each individual a Processing and Handling Fee will apply, and will be determined once location and weight has been determined.
If you would prefer the individual bags labeled with the participants name there will be an additional cost per garment.
There are no refunds or exchanges on Body Torque custom orders if you have simply chosen the wrong size, as all garments are made to order and are not kept in stock. If needed a sizing kit can be sent to the Team manager or organiser, it is then your responsibility to try on the garments to find your size, or you can use the size charts provided on our website.
At Body Torque we have a quality guarantee on all our garments both custom made and retail. If the quality of the garment you receive does not meet your expectations we can repair it, replace it or give you a full refund at our discretion. Simply contact us through our website or call us on (03) 5256 2431 or email us at email@example.com and explain the nature of the defect and then send the item back to us within 7 days of receiving.
- There is an initial non-refundable administration, processing and handling charge of $150 for setting up your private ordering portal.
- For a customized portal to suit your specific needs please contact us on (03) 5256 2431 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would prefer the individual bags labeled with the participants name there will be an additional cost per garment.
- Once your order portal is setup, the portal will be password protected.
- An order close date is agreed and your team will need to place their orders before that date. E.g. Order before 30 June and a bulk order will be placed and delivered to you within 4-6 weeks.
- The prices will be in line with the quantity you think you will order. If you think your team will order 25 units of a style, we will give you the 25 price. If you think you’ll order 50 units of a style, we will give you the 50 price.
- There will be an adjustment fee if the agreed upon quantity is not attained.
- There are 3 payment options;
- The garments can be paid for in full online by each individual.
- The prices can be partially subsidized by the organisation if you choose.
- The garments can also be fully subsidized by the organisation if you choose.
- The individual can pay some, all or none of the cost of the garment. It’s up to you. BODY TORQUE will provide you with a summary of each individuals order together with a reconciliation of amounts paid.
- Delivery can be to one location or many locations: If you choose to have your order bulk shipped to one or more corporate locations, we will quote you on the Processing and Handling Fee (includes freight) once the locations are advised and the weight of each shipment is known. If we deliver to each individual a Processing and Handling Fee will apply, and will be determined once location and weight has been determined.
Custom Portal: A Portal is set up with a set close date for orders and a delivery date of 4-6 weeks after the shop has closed (i.e.> Order by the 1st Jan and receive by the 15th Feb). We can customise your Custom Portal platform subject to your requirements, for corporate, club, groups and event applications. Please inquire at email@example.com