In this episode we torque to Simon Rimmer, creator and founder of Gibb River Challenge.
The Gibb River Challenge is a socially competitive 660 kilometre team relay event raising community awareness and money for charity.
In this episode we cover:
- The story of how the Gibb River Challenge came about and how long it has been running
- The experiences to watch out for at the Ord Valley Muster Event and the destination
- What to expect from the event
- Kind of training recommended for the event
- The most creative fundraising a team or person has done to date
- Things people did in the challenge that surprised Simon
- The most interesting things Simon has seen in the event
- The Fat Bike National Championships
- Dates for the Gibb River Challenge
- How to register to the Challenge